How to Unlock a Blacklisted iPhone
Is my iPhone blacklisted? This is a question that we get a lot here at IMEI-Index. And once someone realizes that the iPhone is blacklisted, the next question is: How can I unlock my blacklisted iPhone? In this post, we are going to explain the reasons and consequences of why iPhone gets blocked and what you can do about it.
Specially people who bought an iPhone from online marketplaces like eBay or Craigslist notice way too late that they cannot use the iPhone.
Blacklisted iPhones cannot be activated and cannot be used with SIM Cards. So basically you have an iPod touch.
That’s why we always recommend checking the IMEI Blacklist Status of a second-hand iPhone BEFORE you just buy it from a untrusted person.
And very often, even trusted people aren’t aware that they are selling a blacklisted iPhone.
If you already bought an iPhone online and it turned out to be locked or blacklisted, do not worry!
Especially if it turns out to be blacklisted, there is a solution for you.
The iPhone is not useless and happily, there are ways how you can unlock a blacklisted iPhone and keep on using it with other Mobile Networks.
Unlock Blacklisted iPhone – What’s the procedure?
We need to clear things out, because many people think that they can REMOVE the Blacklist Status of an iPhone by themselves, but the Unlock Blacklisted iPhone Service is not doing that. You can only remove the Blacklist status through an verified IMEI Unlock Service. iPhoneUnlock.Zone can unlock an blacklisted iPhone and allow you to use it with other Mobile Networks / SIM cards.
The most common reasons that Apple or Mobile Networks blacklist an iPhone are:
- iPhone is reported as Lost or Stolen from the original owner
- iPhone original owner hasn’t paid the bills for the carrier
- The iPhone owner requested an insurance claim
- If Apple replaced its IMEI number (It blacklists the previous numbers)
- and some other rare cases
Have in mind, that your first step is to try and reach the original owner of the iPhone, and ask him to remove the blacklist. If this is possible, then you can save a lot of money!
Most of the times, people are trying to sell Stolen and Lost iPhones through online marketplaces, so it is almost impossible to find the original owner of that iPhone.
Again, its crucial to check the IMEI of an iPhone with our IMEI Checker to make sure it is not blacklisted and not locked.
Another way to CLEAN or UNBLACKLISTED an iPhone would be by contacting the original owner and request a blacklist removal. Usually this doesn’t work.
What Mobile Networks can I use if I Unlock Blacklisted iPhone?
I will give you some examples to understand completely which networks you can use, but generally, you will be able to use all mobile networks, except from those that operate in the same country in which your iPhone has been blacklisted.
For example, if your iPhone has been blacklisted by Orange UK, you can use a Unlock Blacklisted iPhone service, and use your iPhone to any mobile network you want, except from all UK carriers (NOT with O2, Vodafone, Three and other UK Networks).
How to order the Unlock Blacklisted iPhone Service?
To sum up what the Unlock Blacklisted iPhone service is able to do:
- Unlock your iPhone (Supports all iPhone models and all iOS versions)
- Use it only to mobile networks outside the country in which your iPhone is locked to
- Will not remove the Blacklist Status (Only the original owner can do that!)
You will have to follow the steps below, in order to complete the order of the Unlock Blacklisted iPhone service:
- Get the IMEI number of the iPhone you want to unlock by dialing *#06#
- Go to www.iPhoneUnlock.Zone and request a Unlock Blacklisted iPhone service
- Proceed with PayPal payment ( They support PayPal, because it is the safest method and the only method that can guarantee you a full money refund)