There are many dangers when buying an iPhone from an online store, such as eBay, Craigslist and Amazon. I am sure that you already found some very good offers online, but I think that you should wait and read this article.
Verifying the condition of an iPhone by a simple picture is not possible. You can only check out its appearance, but there are a couple more things you should know before buying it, like if it is locked, in which mobile network and if it is blacklisted. You can perform a Blacklist iPhone Check (or a Full IMEI Check), and learn all the details you will need before buying an iPhone!
Blacklist iPhone Check – Why I should do it?
The Blacklist iPhone Check is not the only thing you should perform (We highly recommend to perform a Network/SIM-Lock and Replacement Check as well), but let me focus on the Blacklist check, because if you buy a blacklisted iPhone, it might not be able to work properly (Not able to use SIM-Cards, make phonecalls, send SMS and even open/activate it!).
By doing a Blacklist iPhone Check, you will avoid to get scammed by “shady” and “dangerous” sellers. These are the two possible outcomes if you buy a Blacklisted iPhone:
- You will need extra money to unlock it and use it. Blacklisted iPhones (If they can be unlocked) require over $200 to get unlocked, and you will not be able to use them inside the country of the provider that blacklisted it! (An AT&T Blacklisted iPhone, cannot be used inside the USA!)
- You will not be able to use it at all, if it is Globally blacklisted. Also, if it is iCloud locked as well, you will not be able to open it and activate it. It will be useless!
How an iPhone gets Blacklisted – Blacklist iPhone Check
There are many reasons why an iPhone can be blacklisted, but it can only be blacklisted by either Apple or an Mobile Carrier. If it is blacklisted by Apple, then this iPhone will be just useless.
- Reported as Lost from its original owner.
- Reports as Stolen from its original owner.
- The owner made an Insurance claim (due to damage or something else)
- Mobile Network blacklisted it, because its owner is not paying his/her bills
In all the above cases, only the original owner can revert the blacklist status of the iPhone, because the Mobile Networks require some personal information before removing it. The most common scams, are those above and people can be really creative when they are trying to sell them. So, by performing an Blacklist iPhone Check, you will know its status AND the reason!
How to order a Blacklist iPhone Check?
We will need only two things from you to send you a complete Blacklist iPhone Check report:
- The IMEI Number of the iPhone you want to check
- An e-mail that we can reach you and send you the Blacklist iPhone Check Report
We integrated PayPal to our ordering form, so you can request a full refund if you are not 100% satisfied with our Blacklist iPhone Check Service.